Baltics are Waking Up is a trilingual Baltic song written in Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian. The song is wrote for the event of Baltic Way on August 23, 1989 and for memoration of the 50th aniversary of the Molotov - Ribbentrop Pact. The song really noticed the world about the illegal occupation of the Baltic states by the Soviet Union. It signals the Restoration of Baltic Independence. It is sometimes referred to as "The general anthem of the three Baltic States". The Lithuanian text was sung by Žilvinas Bubelis, Latvian by Viktors Zemgalis, Estonian by Tarmo Pihlap. It was closely connected with the 'Singing Revolution'.
- 1880's-1910's Brazilian notes.
- African map links page
- Atomic warfare information notes.
- Cold War secret police organisations
- Estonia did have a submarine in 1937!
- How Governments become Authoritarian
- Lithuanian did have a navy, army air-force and natural resources in 1933!
- Minerals and fuel in central Africa
- Nations and vassal states of 1490-1500
- Nations in 1988
- Nations in 1991
- O.T.L. history notes
- OTL Decolonisation notes
- OTL Natural disasters
- Singing Revolution
- The "Baltic Chain" demonstration on August 23, 1989
- The O.T.L. Operation High Jump conspiracy theory
- The Swiss National Redoubt (1880-2010)
- Today's OTL types of economies, societies and regimes
- UK and Commonwealth OTL troop numbers in WW1
- UK and Commonwealth OTL troop numbers in WW2
- UK OTL atomic reactors in 1962
- What is a coup d'état?
- Why the USSR broke up in reality