- It is an incubator for an off-topic (here) map game that will go to Map Game Wiki when perfected.
It is a completely new and habitable planet, not on Earth or anywhere else in our solar-system. There a no fantasy, sci-fi or aliens; only a modem era type human civilization, who think they occurred spontaneously, but are in fact are the spawn of long forgotten settlers from Earth.
As the years had gone by things changed. Since the first colonies were settled, expanded and then abandoned, crews spread out across the landmass of the planet. There were good times and bad times for the 2500 years that saw the colonies become nations.
The population now stands at 7.5 billion, and the nations have now grown so apart in culture and politics that have divided ourselves into new sets of "nations", "states" and "countries", like back on their home-world (Earth).
The brown trout (Salmo trutta) from the Falkland Islands and the Alaska pollock or walleye pollock (Gadus chalcogrammus,formerly Theragra chalcogramma) is a marine fish species of the cod family Gadidae that was transported from the North Pacific with largest concentrations found in the eastern Bering Sea were all part of a mass shipment of earth food stock to help feed the first settlers. The Abies sibirica (Siberian fir) and Acer platanoides (Norway maple) were some of the plants that were transfered to the planet by the first settlers and the terraformers that came before them.
The tech level is at 1989 levels. Could you create a better nation with better people, better lifestyle, living in a higher civilization?
- Scenario (La Nova Blua Planedo map game)
- Nations (La Nova Blua Planedo map game)
- Geological note (La Nova Blua Planedo map game)
- Every 20 years will be archived on a separate page.
- A map update occurs every five rounds.
- The game creator's word is the head mod all others.
- If you feel like you are being treated unfairly, please write so in the comment section.
- If you are going to quit the game, please say so in the comment section.
- Please stay active! Check back at least every 2 days!
- No aliens, wizards, unicorns, warrior-robots or omni-powerful cybourgs.
- If you do not play at least ten turns, your country will be taken away and offered up to someone else.
- If you want to use Nuclear Weapons, you MUST NOT GO CRAZY, IT'S NOT DD1983!
- STAY PLAUSIBLE!
- One turn every two days. Two days = six months in the game's time. Years turn at 00.00 GMT.
- The mods control non-player states and colonies.
- Both parties must agree to an alliance.
- PLEASE! PUT A BULLET POINT BEFORE YOUR POST ON THE LIST!
- HAVE FUN!
None is to be used, so use your common scene! Always say how many troops, tanks, aircraft, ships, etc, that you use so as to give the mods a good grasp of the situation so they can judge the outcome fairly.
- Remember things like:
- Nukes, chemical weapons and bio weapons are a major force on the battle field. If you want to use them, you MUST NOT GO CRAZY, IT'S NO DD1983!
- Nuclear war is limited by a doomsday clause- Maximum total yield per player each year is 500 KT (0.5 MT) and a total of 5000 KT (5 MT) by all players added together in any one round.
- Population limits military size. The Russian army is larger than the entire population of Luxembourg for an obvious reason- there are many more Russians than Luxembourgers.
- Don't go crazy since over-expatiation causes trouble.
- Stay realistic. No daft stuff like Monaco conquering the world in a year!
- The more mines, oil well, transport, infrastructure, bases, weapons, troops and factories you make, the better, since trade sanctions can stop vital imports like oil, aircraft and food.
- A long war will sap morale for both parties, especially the losing side.
- Jungle, desert, small atoll type islands, high mountains, big cities, major forts, major bunkers and polar zones make good defensive lands.
- The mod(s) decided the outcome from their wisdom, but you can complain if you think it is biased.
- Putting spies in to a target nation for a few years will aid your conquest.
- The starting tech level is at 1989 levels.
- Mod-Boldmouse2 (talk) 23:32, December 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Deputy mod- Mr Orwell if he wants to.
- 3rd mod-
- Map maker- Boldmouse2 (talk) 23:32, December 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Deputy map maker-
- 3rd map maker-
When we have 5 players after it's transfer to Map Game Wiki. The turns are turned at 00.00 UTC.
This is a list of the game's nations.
Independent nations, their protectorates and their vassals.
The Arctic ice cap
The ice covered Arctic islands
The Antarctic ice cap
The ice covered Antarctic islands
Mitchel Island and Nordland Island
The Wentworth Islands
The Vectone Islands
The Hayes Islands and Boyson Islands
The De Queirós Islands
Lashio Island and Bool Island
The Polynesian Islands
The Morrison Islands