UK and Commonwealth OTL troop numbers in WW1. During the war the British Empire and Dominions raised a total of 8,904,467 men for military service. []
There were 6-7 million British soldiers who served in WWI [], 200,000-208,500 Irish [] Empire troops included, 1.27 million Indians [], 14,785 West Africans (mostly Blacks) [], 67,000 S. Africans (including 6,000+ blacks) [], the Dominion of Canada sent over 625,000 men and several thousand women [], About 100,000 New Zealanders were sent overseas to fight in France, Belgium, Egypt and other places; [], over 6,000 men enlisted in the Newfoundland Regiment during the First World War [] and 416, 809 Australians enlisted for service in the First World War [].
- 1880's-1910's Brazilian notes.
- African map links page
- Atomic warfare information notes.
- Baltics are Waking Up
- Cold War secret police organisations
- Estonia did have a submarine in 1937!
- How Governments become Authoritarian
- Lithuanian did have a navy, army air-force and natural resources in 1933!
- Minerals and fuel in central Africa
- Nations and vassal states of 1490-1500
- Nations in 1988
- Nations in 1991
- O.T.L. history notes
- OTL Decolonisation notes
- OTL Natural disasters
- Singing Revolution
- The "Baltic Chain" demonstration on August 23, 1989
- The O.T.L. Operation High Jump conspiracy theory
- The Swiss National Redoubt (1880-2010)
- Today's OTL types of economies, societies and regimes
- UK and Commonwealth OTL troop numbers in WW2
- UK OTL atomic reactors in 1962
- What is a coup d'état?
- Why the USSR broke up in reality